9/17/2007 noone but me from URL @ 12:27 AM Happy Birthday Irene and Shirely Akka! (: - Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things. Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles. Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings. these are a few of my favorite things. Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, silver white winters that melt into springs, these are a few of my favorite things. When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad.
- Brandon called to wish my cousin happy bday & say that his sister had grown two big teeeth and had bitten him. He told this to the uh, 5 people he talked to- "Isabel baby bite me you know! She bite me! Ah, very pain!" I asked how, & he said he put his hand in her mouth cos she was crying and so she bit him.
Oh, the innocence. The one person that i want to talk to, badly, right now is in aust which seems to be a Gazillion miles away today. I wish you were still my neighbour & i could pop around any hour of the day):
- Today was a pretty Lovely day. Brother & Family made my day today. & I cant wait for Tueday. I think im wearing thin.